What to expect?
- Our writers will conduct a resume analysis after you submit your resume. (98% of the communication is done via email) Generally, there is not an initial phone consultation.
- Please keep in mind that the writer does not know anything about you or your positions other than what is provided on the resume and their expert knowledge of your specific career field. However, we all know that people sometimes wear a lot of hats in their 1 position and accomplish a lot more than what they have outlined on their resumes. So please be sure to provide essential information/accomplishments/achievements that you would like highlighted on your resume.
- After the resume analysis is completed, the writer will contact you with results and a proposal for your new resume. You will receive your rough draft in 3 business days (Not including weekends or holidays)
- After you receive your rough draft, please forward any revisions directly to your writer.
- We are not responsible for edits/revisions past 7 calendar days after you receive your initial rough draft.
- Your writer will make the revisions and send you the updated document(s). You will be allowed 2-3 rounds of revisions.
- Once the client advises there are no more revisions required, the writer will send your document(s) in PDF and convert your PDF into MS Word to allow for future edits.
- Also, the ideal resume would only be 1 page; however, 2 pages are also accepted.